- Be 4 years of age on or before August 15.
- Live in the zoned area for the school.
- Meet requirements based on tiers: Tier 1 classification will require family to show evidence of meeting income eligibility (see bottom of page). All applicants for a Pre-K class will be asked to take part in the DIAL-3 screening (Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning) before a final admission decision is made.
Registration for students who will be enrolling in Voluntary Pre-K for the 2018-2019 school year will be held from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. the week of March 12-16, 2018.
Five elementary schools have Voluntary Pre-K classes: Dickson Elementary, Oakmont Elementary, Stuart-Burns Elementary, Vanleer Elementary and White Bluff Elementary. Children must be zoned to the school in order to make application. Students are assigned to a Pre-K class based on Tier Classification (see bottom of page).
If you live in Dickson County and are unsure of the school your child is zoned to attend, you may call Transportation at (615) 740-5970.
|Amanda Nicks||Misty Hodge||Sue Stringfield||Gail Mosley||Amanda Roche|
|Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com|
Parents are asked to provide the following to enroll child in school.
- PROOF OF CHILD’S AGE, SUCH AS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CERTIFICATE OF IMMUNIZATION/PHYSICAL EXAM FORM
- COMPLETE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION BY SCHOOL ENTRANCE DATE
- THREE PROOFS OF RESIDENCE (proof of home ownership, rental agreement, driver's license, voter registration card, current utility bill, telephone bill, cable bill, etc)