Parents and Students, Please take the time to read over the dress code for the upcoming school year that will go in effect in August. We wanted to give you ample opportunity to plan for the changes and be prepared when you begin school shopping for the next school year. Dress code infractions will not be tolerated and we expect students to comply with the dress code every day.
Dress Code 2022/2023
- Must have sleeves
- No cleavage or undergarments visible
- Must completely cover midriffs (even when arms are raised)
- May not be sheer/see through
- Shorts, skirts, dresses must touch the knee
- No leggings unless shirt/dress touches the knee all the way around
- No holes, tears, frays are allowed above the knee
- Pants must be worn at waistline
- Undergarments may not be visible or exposed by slits or holes
- No questionable slogans -No tobacco, alcohol, drugs, gang, criminal activity, sexual slogans, etc.
- Clothing and/or jewelry denoting membership or affiliation with any gang associated with criminal activities
- No bandannas, combs, chains, facial paint, spiked necklaces or bracelets, sunglasses
- No hats or hoods inside the building, no sunglasses or beanies, costume wigs etc.
- No tails or animal ears
- No pajamas, house shoes or bedroom slippers allowed
- No blankets allowed/ trench coats
**Administration reserves the right to address issues that may arise on a case by case basis