HOME OF THE CHARLOTTE TIGERS!!!
Welcome to Charlotte Elementary School!
My name is Dr. Malissa Johnson and I have had the privilege of serving as the Principal since 2003. Charlotte Elementary is a community-based school that serves approximately 600 students in grades PreK-5. While there are many positive qualities about our school, it is the people—students, parents and staff—who make it such a wonderful place to learn and grow each day. Our number one priority is taking care of students—socially, emotionally, physically and academically. We also integrate and promote the principles of good character into our daily interactions and school culture. As our school mission statement affirms: Our school exists to continuously promote students of knowledge and character!
We hope that this page will serve as a helpful resource to you and your child! ~MJ
April 21st - ELA Part 1: Writing (Grades 3-5 only)
April 26th - ELA Parts 2 & 3
April 27th - ELA Part 4 & Math Part 1
April 28th - Math Parts 2 & 3
April 29th - Science
April 30 - All Make-Up tests
End of Year FastBridge Testing Schedule
- Completed online registration for your returning student?
- If not, log in to Skyward Family Access to complete
- If you need assistance with logging into your Skyward account, call the school office @ 740-5803.
- Signed the Portable Device Agreement?
- If not, click here to complete this step.
- There is a place to indicate if your student will bring his/her own fully charged device to and from school each day.
- Your child will NOT be issued a district device until this is completed.
- NOTE: This is NOT the protection plan.
- Paid the $40 Chromebook Protection Plan fee?
- You may pay via PayPal here (scroll to the bottom of the (PDA) OR send exact change/check to your child's teacher. Make checks payable to CES.
- This plan will pay for ONE replacement (parts, charger or device if the device is destroyed).
- You MAY opt out of the protection plan, however, you will be responsible for reimbursing the district if the device should become damaged or destroyed while in your possession.