If you would like to receive notifications from any or all of the schools in Dickson County, please follow the steps below.
This is the solution for
You should only need to go through this process one time.
- Guardians and staff members who have not received notifications but should have,
- Guardians and staff members who would like to receive notifications on additional phone numbers other than those listed in Skyward, and
- Community members who would like to receive notifications from one school, multiple schools, and/or the central office.
- Click the link or copy and paste it into your browser in order to reach the Dickson County Schools self-subscription page. Dickson County Schools Notifications (You might bookmark the page when you get there.)
- Click New User.
- Fill in all information. Your password must contain at least one each of these: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, a number. If you are a school system employee and your school email address is already in the messaging system, you may need to use another email address which you own.
- Click Register after filling in all information.
- Check the email address you entered and open the confirmation email.
- Click the Confirm Email link.
- You will be taken to a web page with a message confirming your new account.
- Click the link to log in. (It says Click here to Log in.)
NOTE: If there are problems, simply use the link above or the bookmark you created to go back to the Dickson County Schools self-subscription page.
- Enter your email address and password, then click the login button.
- In the Manage Contact Information form, enter Phone Number (for calling notifications), Email Address (for email notifications), and Text Number (for text notifications).
- Click Select School(s) and check boxes for schools and/or the School District from whom you would like to receive notifications. It is strongly recommended that you subscribe to at least one school in the district
- Click Save.
Going forward, you should receive all notifications from schools you have signed up for.
Things to note:
- It is strongly recommended that you subscribe to at least one school in the district to have the best chance to receive district-wide notifications about weather delays, school cancellations, etc.
- You can log into the self-subscription website and change your contact information at any time (phone numbers, email address, schools from which to receive notifications).
- You should receive any school notifications which are sent to all students of the schools you selected. If you do not receive such notifications, please log into the self-subscription portal and make sure that you have entered a valid phone number (for calling notifications), email address, and text number (for text messages).
- Problems should be directed to [email protected] If you do not receive a specific district notification, please give as many details as possible. Please make sure to mention that you are a self-subscriber.
- Guardians who do not receive calls should always contact the schools their students attend.